Friday, September 18, 2009

Just do it

I have an infinite amount of things I want do when I am still alive and I can tell you this, some of the to-do-things on my list are super lame. For example, dancing in the rain and riding on one of those awesome looking police motorbikes. I just have this weird attraction to it when I see it on the road. Don't you? Maybe it is just me. I also want to bungee jump in New Zealand and climb at least a mountain to see the sun rise at the horizon. I sound so adventurous, wow! I surprise myself half of the time. Well, I believe that we only have one chance to do whatever we want to. So instead of just sitting at home fan-girling over hot Korean actors, like someone *coughsrachelcoughs*, get on your feet, save some money and go to Korea.

Yesterday evening, I was reversing my car from the parking lot and I am very sure that I checked my mirrors before letting go of the brake. So, reversing, reversing, reversing, HONK!!! There was a car behind of my car. Apparently, I tapped his car. However, my bumper still looks brand new. He came out, I came out and of course la, he talked about how I did not see his car. I said I am so sorry, so so sorry, trying to look innocent. Then, he said GOD.... I thought, WILL SEND YOU TO HELL. But instead, he said MUST HAVE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. In my head, I thought GOD LOVES ME for tapping your car? That is a first! He then went on saying that I am so lucky as the area of the car I TAPPED is the area he wants to repair because it had scratches and dents from a previous accident. Therefore, to the man who drives a red savvy and works in carrefour express, I am so sorry and I thank you so much for letting me go without needing to pay anything.

1 comment: