Tuesday, September 1, 2009

S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E

Yo! *That is my inner gangsterina, as Rui Sheng would say*

First and foremost, I would like to give myself a pat on the back for succeeding in surprising Elizabeth. You should have seen her epic "cacat" face. Thank goodness I have such a blur friend because she did not have a clue about what was going to happen on that Sunday afternoon.

My brilliant plan:
I called her up to talk and then I casually asked her for her friend's number. I then texted her friend and asked for her boyfriend's number. I am such a good pretender. I later asked Rebecca, Mei Lin and a whole other bunch whether they could attend. However, most of them could not. Fail!

So initially, it was supposed to be just lunch with Elizabeth. After that, the other two jokers, Rebecca and Mei Lin showed up. At that moment, she was already surprised. She knew I called them and she hugged me because she could not believe they came. Do you see how blur she is?

Moving on, half way through lunch, her friend called me and asked whether we were ready. I told her we were and 5 minutes later, 9 of her college friends came with a cake. She was even more shocked. Then she looked at me and pointed. You! Oh-Em-Gee, aww come here. She hugged me and I nearly teared up. She was so happy. It was a good thing the waterworks did not come gushing down or else there would have been two idiots crying in Italiannies.

It felt so good to plan a surprise on her. After that, we gave Elizabeth time to spend with her college buddies. Then, the three of us, Rebecca, Mei Lin and I went on our "Young and Aimless" mission. It was definitely an Oh-Em-Gee, Wth, sending grandma home, getting lost, chickening out, coconut stall moment. Only the young and aimless would know what I mean. Coming to think of it, we should start a club called non other than The Young and Aimless. It will be our own little thing. What do you say, Rebecca and Mei Lin?




The epic "cacat" Elizabeth expression

Till the next post, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment