Monday, August 17, 2009

Random

So, SAM is on break and being at home most of the time leads me into thinking random things. For example, what is jambu air called in English? I bet that, right now, at this very moment, you are saying to yourself, OMG, I have never thought of such a startling fact! Are you curious now? So, after googling it, I went on finding other random facts and here is what I got.


I shall now reveal the much awaited English term for this tropical fruit. It is known as water apple or rose apple. So, that is random fact #1.

Random fact #2: There are more men than women in the world
Random fact #3: The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottle is the number of varieties of pickles the company once had




Random fact #4: There are only 10 human body parts that are 3 letters long (hip, eye, leg, lip, ear, toe, jaw, rib, gum and arm)
Random fact #5: I like eating asparagus
Random fact #6: Stressed is dessert spelled backwards
Random fact #7: On average there are 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald's Big Mac bun.
Random fact #8: The American car horns beep in the tone of F
Random fact #9: Karaoke means empty orchestra in Japanese
Random fact #10: I have jumped off a moving bus before.

Till the next post, XOXO.




No comments:

Post a Comment