Saturday, August 15, 2009

Take the chance




Have you ever wondered what the near future might hold for you? Well, I have, numerous times. I guess the trick to it is to take chances while you can and to never regret the decisions you make, someone once said. If you do regret it, then what is the point of it? Life would be like a frame without a picture. This is when I am the hypocrite. The statement is easier said than done.

Sometimes, you do not want to loose the one and only chance you have by gambling it away. Risking it could be one way, but then what if the outcome is not what you have been hoping for. There you are again, back at where you first started. The other alternative is to not go for it and the pour soul will then live without knowing what could have happened. From this angle, one would say, be like the first person who take chances and live to see the result. I am definitely working on being like that person, the one that fears nothing, the one that says what the heck and does it. So, I say what the heck anyway. *cross fingers* Hope what I intend to do works. It is a climb, but the view is great, I quote Hannah Montana.

Till the next post, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment